June 23rd was Miss Phebes’ half birthday! We had a low key celebration with friends, including half of a birthday cake served on half plates!
Half birthdays have become a fun little tradition I started with Fenn, and I am loving them. Since Phoebe’s real birthday falls so close to Christmas, I think she will love having this tradition too.
I honestly cannot believe this lady is already 6 months! Here are a few fun facts about our tiny tot…
- Weighing in on at only 15lbs 4oz she is much smaller than Mr. Fenn was at this age.
- She has two tiny teeth that she loves using to chomp on apples and watermelon!
- She is very close to sitting on her own and crawling! We will be putting up our “baby jail” very soon to keep her safe.
- She loves to eat and smacks her lips when she wants more.
- She is also very close to saying “mama” as her first word.
- She is all smiles and giggles 90% of the time.
- Her favorite people are probably Fenner and Duchess (we have been babysitting my parents dog, Rollie, for the past week) and she is probably a close 2nd.
- She has already traveled by airplane, seen the mountains, snow, and the beach, and so far is an excellent traveling companion.
- and… her hair is actually starting to lay down for good.
Phoebe Kyle Currin, we love you so much and cannot wait to see what your future holds!